When the lighting of a sports facility is designed must be taken into account to calculate the area and values in this calculation, adopt indicators E H sub>, E V sub> U 1 sub>, U 2 sub>, G R sub>. R a sub>, etc. p>
In the area of calculation a grid that is distributed regularly and symmetrically on the full court, terrain or playing field it is organized. The number of grid points (nodes of the network) must be at least 14 x 21, for playing fields of minimum dimensions (65 x 105 meters), or up to 15 x 22 fields maximum dimensions (75 x 110 m).
- Stadiums and sports fields: 200-500 lux.
- Tennis courts: 150-500 lux.
- Outdoor Pools: 100-300 lux.
- Handball Courts: 300-500 lux.
- Training Tracks: 100-200 lux.
- Football stadiums competition with fewer than 5,000 spectators: 100-200 lux.
- Football stadiums competition with 5,000 to 15,000 spectators: 300-400 lux.
- Stadiums football competition with over 15,000 spectators: & gt; 600 lux.
- color TV broadcasts: 1,400 lux. (In the meetings broadcast on TV in color, must have values greater than 1,000 lux.)
This post is also available in: Spanish